Monday, October 6, 2008

New Hope

Powerman Malaysia will be held in 4 weeks time from now..

Thats mean all the training always meet their peaking, and last week is for tapering..
With training time per week reached 20 hours, I believe this amount of training not so good enough to beat stronger competitor in that race..

But this year I need to show my top performance again since 2004 & 2005..what a shame on me who was failed to maintain my top condition during 2006-2007 season..*that time was a critical period in my life-to complete my studies and start my career..

My training regime were in their top performance, I also can coupe with their drastical progression..this October, we will more aggresive and "gila"..

So three weeks to hold 20 hours training time perweek..it's achieveable..

"Hit the 'wall' during the training , before your head hitting the wall after the race"

No comments:

Post a Comment