Friday, October 17, 2008



Heheh I wondering one day if I can travel and ride a big bike tour like this guys..Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman who were traveled through 18 countries from John o' Groats in Scotland to Cape Town in South Africa via Europe and Africa in 2007. This series we can see at National Geographic Channel 503 in Astro on every Monday 9:00pm.

I also admire with their ride, BMW R1200GS Adventure..I day I will ride BMW Bike(s)..

I can feel the pleasure of their ride..as I also have an experience in 2001 when four of us did a tour around Malaya (Malaysia Peninsular) in 18 day on mountain bike..we called our journey as "Ronda Semenanjung"..what a wonderful experience and momories that I can forget until now..

This December, I have been offered to join a tour around Malaya by one of big bikes group in KL..as that tour was my ideas gave to them last year..need to reconsider my abilities (financial, time, workload) before deciding to give myself a chance to make a history again..

"history written by ourself is better than our nation histories"

No comments:

Post a Comment