Thursday, July 17, 2008

WE STOLE THE LIMELIGHT ON SHOWERING DAY

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY ATHLETES..
also my best friend Faraied=duathlete!





Orang jauh tunjuk belang..





Finally after the breath taking situation happen last 3 days before, after hard training we have, after travelled by ourself, after pinjam basikal orang for my 3 athletes, WE MAKE IT!





No words can tell except this:
INDIVIDUAL University

SUHAIMIE TOLEK - CHAMPION!
ONG WEI XIANG - 4th
NAZIHAH ABD GHANI -4th

RELAY Mix
LEE SOON YONG, LIM KAR SING, NURUL HIDAYAR NASIR - 2nd

Did I missed anothers name?
-No, I don't. Because all my athletes, got their medal..Plus my old training & sparring partner Faraied just became DUATHLETE!

How about ME?
-I decided not to compete that day! I was became Jiha domestic/pacer..

How do you do that?
-when I heard Adele's briefing that there was legal drafting race.."for beginner maa"

What do you get?
-Satisfaction, tak penat, for training..the most important thing is my athletes deserve their achievement

What you plan after this?
-I'll tell my athletes to be more focus in training and use their brain & abilities to give me another victory..also to be domestic racer again..heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment