Friday, November 27, 2009

Reaching the Summit: The Moment of Truth

Saturday 28 Nov 2009 will be the day that I and my gf counting for last three months. Our decision to join MARC of KHTO,UTM outdoor trip to Sabah for a week is the best decision and moment that we will have. We consider this trip as our year's end holiday and as part of our off season activities.

We have finalized our equipments and attires this evening and tonight we will busying our self to make sure all the things packed neatly in our haversacks (but I manage my things inside 30 liter Karrimor backpack).


attires and footwears


the things inside my backpack

Our trip will attempting to climb Low's Peak on Tuesday early morning (3 am) in the darkness of Kinabalu National Park. Surely feel freezing and chilled at the top. Furthermore the wet season will be sure raining during the late of the day. I'm now surprising enough because I already experienced to be at Low's Peak on 2002. I'm sure that experience can be share with other members of expedition team.

Hopefully our trip will be going as planned and pray for our success and safety during our outdoor trip. As day after day, we were slowly and gently make our steps reaching the summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment