Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Season is Begin

The year 2009 racing season is begin for me..this season I changed my training base from Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur. It is because I was here to completing my post graduate study in Universiti Putra Malaysia, in Serdang.

Futhermore, KL is a heart of race event. Almost every weekend have a race scheduled based on this three sports, run, bike and multisport. It is good for me to be in this atmosphere and adding a big advantage in reducing travel expenses.

Basically this season I on my way to compete in Ironman 70.3 Putrajaya this August. Last year I missed Aviva Ironman 70.3 in Singapore. So I need to be well prepared for this race.

Another race that I love to focus is Powerman Malaysia on November in Lumut. After 6 times completed Powerman since 2003, hopefully this year I can perform better than 2004 shows.

In July there were a series of Malakoff University Duathlon Series. This event specially created for University students, to create a multi sport phenomenon among them. So this year I can compete as serious contender as I was a university student now! So beware of my come back to race at my full abilities.

There were several race that I considered as race 'Cuti-cuti Malaysia' (leisure purpose). It is Perhentian Island Challenge, and two of triathlon races (Kuantan and Port Dickson). Don't need to racing at my full effort.

Lastly, may this season my objective can be achive and can smell some satisfaction and take a glory as a bonus..

MAR - KL Towerthon

APR - Kuantan International Triathlon

MAY-JUN - training camp + outing

JUL - Port Dickson Triathlon
- Malakoff University Duathlon Series*
*on 3 consecutive weeks

AUG - Ironman 70.3 Putrajaya

SEP - Ramadhan

OCT - Perhentian Island Challenge

NOV - Powerman Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment