Thursday, November 8, 2012

Powerman Asian Duathlon Championship 2012: A Decade as Powerman Finisher

Last 4 Nov 2012, was a beautiful day for my 10th attempt to be Powerman Malaysia finisher. A decade being in such a wonderful multi-sports, training like a pro (during my undergraduate study), implementing my sports science knowledge into daily practice and become prominent name in Powerman Malaysia (as finisher..).

Breakfast to kick start the journey..

Welcoming banner to participants

Me, my GF and our race number

Mini expo..time to shopping (window shopping for us)

Race Briefing via Video 

Race Director, Melody Tan in the video clip

Our 'lunch' at 4pm

Race goodies..

Nice scenery in front of Palace of Justice, Putrajaya Malaysia

First run leg, run side by side with my GF

Bike leg: Just 30kmh in average with running shoe!

This is Powerman la..not UltraMan!

Second run leg: Arrgghhh..here I come after suffering severe cramp during my first lap of 5.7km run, I managed to ran as fast as I can for entire second lap!

Run strong to cross finish tape while Jalur Gemilang (Malaysian Flag) at my back!

Here is my 10th Powerman Finisher movement!

My 10th Powerman Finisher Medal!!!

Women's Elite Podium Winners

Men's Elite Podium Winners

Me and Rob (BEL), Men's Elite Champion

My GF and Radka (CZE), Women's Elite Champion

Some of my 'lucky draw' prizes..I stole it when the organizer asking a question and you need to answer then rewarded a prize!

My post race dinner! Fettuchini Alfredo

Jiha post race dinner, grilled chicken chop and mashed potatoes

That it, as my post race report..these pictures tell more story..

As a bottom line,
  • I glad to enter a decade as Powerman Finisher (Powerman only use for those who're completed full distance race only!). 
  • Quick Release Adventure is still the best multi-sports organizer in Malaysia! 
  • My gf always give a suspense to me as she always crossed the finish line nearly a few minutes to cut-off time for the sixth time!
  • This year was my last year competed in Men's 20-29 Category..next year will be competing in new age group category.

No comments:

Post a Comment