Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Malakoff UTM Eco Run 2012


UTM once again will be hosting Malakoff UTM Eco Run after the inaugural event last year. I missed the first edition and perhaps this year I can run with my new weapon on Sunday 25 November.

On 24 Nov, there were side event such as MTB Eco-Cycling to take a cyclist around UTM trail. Till now I wouldn't sure yet to take a challenge due to too lazy to wash my bike right after hitting the trail.

Jiha and I also targeting some placing in this event, as Jiha was a second place in Women Open Category (21km) in last year event. As my first time, I'm so lucky there were a UTM Closed category both for staff and students covered 15 km distance. So that's a great chance to me to conquer other staff fear of running up to that distance. Plus I gained back my Powerman fitness level plus my new weapon by Brooks..

This Sunday, perhaps the weather will be fair and I pray for extremely hot weather & sunshine, as that condition seems will advantage me than others.

As a bottom line, I must on the podium this Sunday. In Sya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment