Thursday, November 6, 2008

Road To Powerman 2008: The Adventures is Begin




Tonight my adventure to Powerman Malaysia 2008 in Seri Manjung, Perak will begin..accompanied by Jiha, we will start our journey tonight..Faraied and his friend will join this journey at KL.. we will arrive at Seri Manjung on Friday morning..so we can have a rest earlier, we have friday evening and whole Saturday before Powerman on early Sunday morning..


This time is my first time go to Powerman drive by my ownself..back in 2003 until 2007, I always went to races with my brother Moose..this year he will join this race together with his sons..so cannot tumpang anymore..but it is ok for me, its time for me to start berdikari..


Travel cost, and also car service cost before the journey was an extra expenses must to take a note for making race budget..it is so important to make sure our vehicle in good condition before travel for long distance..


So now, in this evening I must spend my energy, focus and concentration to drive a car until tomorrow morning arrive safely and steady at Seri Manjung, Perak..please pray for my safety, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment