Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome Back to Work!

After whole week the Muslim especially in Malaysia have a Hari Raya Holiday, now it is time to work!
Feeling reluctant to do the same routine as before. It is normal feeling for many of them.

Me myself, going back to study. Continuing my research and articles writing. Many dateline to meet during this crucial 45 days. November will come aroung and I need to compete in my 7th Powerman Malaysia in Seri Manjung, Perak. Late of Nov, an expedition to Sabah; hiking at Mount Kinabalu and have fun with white water rafting.

So that, my daily schedule started to be busy and full. Doing some research work at campus, training in the evening, and do writing at night plus study for test.


back to work

Main constrain to overcome is the quality time for my duathlon race. Powerman distance 11km-64km-10km it is too far and too long to finish for those who are not fit and ready. I can say that my race fitness level was poor. Need to catch up back in 4 weeks toward the race on 8th November 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment