Friday, May 22, 2009

Racing for Two Consecutives Weekend

Starting next weekend, 31st May, I will racing 2 major races. There are JB City Eco Challenge on 31st May and Xterra Triathlon on 6th June in Kuantan.

As preparation, I'm now in two weeks training camp in Johor Bahru. Towards my effort to gaining back my fitness and also my speed.

After long 'merajuk' time after last year Malaysian Powerman in Nov 2008, I didn't resumes my training until last April. I only managed to did 3-4 hours of training perweek! It's horrible! Compared when I on my way to be at top shape, I can did 20 hours of training perweek.

In training camp, I attempted to did trail running and road running, mountain biking and also kayaking. It was remaining me back when I was 10 years old, I always follow my father running in palm plantation near our home. Mountain biking on trail when I was 13-15 years old, and kayaking when I was 17-21, until I was a kayak instructor in UTM.

So racing in JB City Eco-Challenge will be nice and good for me to jump start my desire to racing this season. Plus my first attempt to completed an augural off road triathlon in Southeast Asia in Xterra Triathlon in Kuantan. Hope I can be in good shape in this training camp for this two races. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment