Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wall Climbing Course

Back in 2001, I was in this course as youngest participant. Less than 20 participants at that time. I learnt to be competent in this area of expertise. So need to practice, and practice and apply my knowledge into several high element activity through 2001-2008.

Then early March 2009 I received a phone call from JBS Johor to be a coach for this course. I accepted and need to do my homework before the beginning of the course.




So I spent my time since last Thursday until Sunday at Kompleks Belia dan Sukan Johor in Larkin. This course organized by JBS Johor and Way Out Adventure and named as Kursus Asas Mendaki Tembok Tiruan, especially for beginner climbers or future climbing instructor (I hope so).

There were 24 participants came from around Johor, included 3 students of mine from UTM, my gf, and my boss son.

This course successful handled by me and the organizer. All parties satisfied with the course.

Below I attached a few of pictures from the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment