Thursday, January 24, 2013

NSC Sports Science Instructor Training of Trainer Workshop


On 21-23 Jan 2013, I was attended a Training of Trainer Workshop which has been held at Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. This workshop organized by National Sports Council. This workshop organized to update certain topics inside the NSC Sports Science syllabus (Level 1 to Level 3). 

The instructors formed by a group of academician, researchers and practitioner from nationwide and all ages. I received an appointment certificate as National Sports Science Instructor for all level of the sports science. I received this recognization with a humble heart which is my intention to deliver sports science knowledge to public.

As a bottom line, may this appointment will create more opportunities to me to contribute to national sport excellence in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment