Monday, August 6, 2012

Road to Powerman 2012: Registration Confirmed



Powerman Malaysia will be held on 4 November 2012 at Putrajaya! After last time organized in Putrajaya on 2006, finally this event returned to Putrajaya as the most hottest Powerman venue.

As towards my 10th Powerman Malaysia this year competing under Men's 20-29 years for the 10th times, I already sure my place as competitor this year.

Looking forward to compete in the second decade of Powerman Malaysia, and perhaps there were new synergies brought by the race organizer ever here in Malaysia, Quick Release Adventure Sdn. Bhd. One of their best is Powerman Malaysia as Asian Duathlon Championships, and carry a new brand named Malakoff Powerman Asian Duathlon Championships -Malaysia.

As the bottom line, I need to boost my training motivation for long distance duathlon. Planning to start after Aidilfitri.

No comments:

Post a Comment