Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two Weeks of Grueling Outing

How do I start to write a blogpost after more than a two weeks?

There were a lot of situation I have been experienced during last two weeks.

First, I was together with my gf has completed Perak Columbia Iron Bound Challenge 2012 for the very first time. The two days back to back adventure racing around Lumut and Pangkor Island.

Secondly, right after the gruelling adventure race during the weekend, I was attended a UTM-SRI International License Plan Essential Boot Camp in Avillion, Port Dickson. The course was aimed to enhance the staff readiness in lisencing their patent product into commercialization.

Lastly, I was able to rest at home for more than 18 hours in the last weekend! I have ate my mom's cooking, plus had a durian eating session on Sunday together with my gf and her lab mates. Wow!

As a bottom line, I was not able to sit in front of my workstation doing some work at the office. Completely outing and enjoying my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment