Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Outdoor Recreation Course Level 1

This is another consequences from previous effort I put since 2007 to organize this course. Let's check it out as details below:

Course: Outdoor Recreation Course Level 1
Date: 20-22 April 2012
Venue: UTM Johor Bahru Campus
Fee: RM180 per person
Organizer: UTM in collaboration with Jabatan Belia & Sukan Johor

This course including:
  • camp craft
  • night jungle exploration
  • basic navigation
  • knots & abseiling set-up
  • wilderness first aid
  • water confident & maneuvers
  • kayak
  • lecture: Outdoor Program Management
This year I involved in this course as external consultant to helps the students tackling the tricky aspect of organizing the event. As I no more serve as government servant, this effort I considered as my public responsibility while without thinking about the payment get.

May the course will benefits all.

For more details & registration:
email me: miha5123@gmail.com
facebook: Blackopoulos Johor


1 comment:

  1. Are we still have this course next time? Already missed this one...

    ReplyDelete