Friday, July 4, 2008

Weekend Report

Saturday:
AM : ran around UTM campus, joined Minggu Haluan Siswa Run with 1st year student..get 8th, 9:02 min..hahah
then stafs from CICT invited me to join them have a breakfast..
then went to abseiling tower to observe my student handled the clinic from SMK Dato Usman Awang, Tmn Perling

PM : instructed the students for afternoon clinic session..
then penat, back to home..

8PM : joined Mahkota Bikers rode to Kota Tinggi, attented PDRM Dinner in Balai Polis Batu Ampat..simple menu, with bbq chicken..
rode back to home in 30 minutes from KT, penat..

Sunday:
AM: LSD menu, drove to CIQ, Tanjung Kupang in Gelang Patah, then rode my bike with my GF, Bro Mus and his two sons..our routine for last two weeks..(take some photos shot)

PM: went to visit my grandma after she done eye operation..makan pizza and nasi goreng..

No comments:

Post a Comment